Selig & Associates provides the most aggressive tax representation allowed by law.


Selig & Associates provides successful, effective representation before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance (NYSDTF). Whether we’re handling a high-profile tax case or discretely settling a potentially devastating matter, Selig & Associates has the energy, experience and expertise needed to consistently achieve positive results.


Income and sales tax audits, examinations, payment plans, bank levies and wage garnishments, summons-enforcement proceedings and administrative appeals, including CDP and CAP hearings, trust fund recovery penalties (TFRP), general tax litigation and criminal tax evasion cases.


To schedule a legally privileged, face-to-face consultation, call Selig & Associates today. Selig & Associates is based in New York City with satellite offices in Nassau County (directly across from the courthouse). 


When you’re in trouble with the Government, you need an experienced Tax Advocate to stand up and protect your rights.


Selig & Associates makes buying and refinancing easy. In fact, you can obtain a competitively priced mortgage - even if you have a federal tax lien. HUD 4155.1, Chapter Four, Section A


We help people with tax problems get the mortgages they need. At Selig & Associates, all mortgages and IRS installment agreements are prepared and negotiated by Federal Tax Practitioner and MLO David Selig NMLS #1242271 and Tax Attorney Bradley Dorin, Esq. 


If you’re interested in buying a new house, or refinancing your existing mortgage, call Selig & Associates and schedule a FREE consultation today.  


FHA loans are not limited to first-time homebuyers. Minimum credit scores apply and not all applicants will qualify.

Selig & Associates, Inc., is not a law firm; does not practice law and does not give legal advice. 

Schedule an appointment today
Mortgages for People with Tax Problems
Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
© Selig & Associates

This website was created using 1&1 MyWebsite.